An exhibition of the arts put on view
ABOUT 300 exhibits will be on view to the public in this year s annual art exhibition at St Matthew s Church, Sutton Bridge. This year the exhibition, to open on August Bank Holiday weekend, is 10 years old and will be housed in a new-look church, which n
ABOUT 300 exhibits will be on view to the public in this year's annual art exhibition at St Matthew's Church, Sutton Bridge.
This year the exhibition, to open on August Bank Holiday weekend, is 10 years old and will be housed in a new-look church, which now has a multi-purpose space called the Trinity Room.
This area has moveable partition walls which can create a large functional space at the rear of the church.
Paintings, wood turning and metal sculpture will be on display, by artists from Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk, ranging from the professional to the keen amateur. Most exhibits will be for sale with a percentage going to the church.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will open on Saturday August 26 and run until Friday, September 1
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 9 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 10 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training