An exhibition of the arts put on view
ABOUT 300 exhibits will be on view to the public in this year s annual art exhibition at St Matthew s Church, Sutton Bridge. This year the exhibition, to open on August Bank Holiday weekend, is 10 years old and will be housed in a new-look church, which n
ABOUT 300 exhibits will be on view to the public in this year's annual art exhibition at St Matthew's Church, Sutton Bridge.
This year the exhibition, to open on August Bank Holiday weekend, is 10 years old and will be housed in a new-look church, which now has a multi-purpose space called the Trinity Room.
This area has moveable partition walls which can create a large functional space at the rear of the church.
Paintings, wood turning and metal sculpture will be on display, by artists from Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk, ranging from the professional to the keen amateur. Most exhibits will be for sale with a percentage going to the church.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition will open on Saturday August 26 and run until Friday, September 1
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction