Aldi in Wisbech goes baking mad as new bakery opens instore
- Credit: Archant
Aldi has opened a new fresh bakery section in its Wisbech store on Sandyland Street.
The bakery comes as a response to strong consumer demand.
It will now feature twenty new sweet and savoury treats including morning pastries, cookies, doughnuts, baguettes and loaves which are freshly baked for customers throughout the day.
Aldi store manager, Simon Wood, said: “We are very pleased to have opened the new bakery section which will offer a greater selection of fresh product lines for shoppers in Wisbech.
“I am sure that our customers will appreciate the wonderful smells which are now radiating throughout the store!”
You may also want to watch:
Deputy store manager Sarah Kettlwell is leading the bakery section, having been trained by master baker Ivan Velastegui, and is being supported by a small dedicated bakery team.
Aldi is open from 8am to 10pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March