Aldi in Wisbech goes baking mad as new bakery opens instore
- Credit: Archant
Aldi has opened a new fresh bakery section in its Wisbech store on Sandyland Street.
The bakery comes as a response to strong consumer demand.
It will now feature twenty new sweet and savoury treats including morning pastries, cookies, doughnuts, baguettes and loaves which are freshly baked for customers throughout the day.
Aldi store manager, Simon Wood, said: “We are very pleased to have opened the new bakery section which will offer a greater selection of fresh product lines for shoppers in Wisbech.
“I am sure that our customers will appreciate the wonderful smells which are now radiating throughout the store!”
You may also want to watch:
Deputy store manager Sarah Kettlwell is leading the bakery section, having been trained by master baker Ivan Velastegui, and is being supported by a small dedicated bakery team.
Aldi is open from 8am to 10pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal