Get set for an action-packed summer holiday club at Wisbech and Fenland Museum
- Credit: Archant
Parents thinking ahead to what children will do in the summer holidays need to reserve a place now for a week of exciting activities at Wisbech and Fenland Museum.
Children will be able to explore the museum's collections, learn about dinosaurs and fossils, ancient Egyptians and Romans, Victorian collectors and Fenland fun and games.
They'll also get the opportunity to help make a museum exhibit.
The club runs at the museum from August 12 to 16.
The deadline for booking a place for children aged five to 11 has been extended to Sunday July 21.
You may also want to watch:
Parents must email or leave details with the museum before so that they can fill in the registration form for each child in advance.
There will be something different happening each day for those booked in for the whole week.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 4 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 5 Showcase status for Academy
- 6 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 7 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 8 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children
- 9 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 10 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
The club costs £15 per day, from 9.30am to 4.30pm, or just £60 if all five days are booked.
An extra hour in the morning and afternoon can be added at £5 per hour.
It will be possible to pay on the day, but children must be properly registered in advance.
For further information or to reserve a place email email@example.com or leave your contact details at the museum reception so a form can be sent to you.