Free hearing tests in Wisbech from a national charity
- Credit: Archant
Free hearing tests are being offered in Wisbech thanks to a national charity.
Action on Hearing Loss are running a free hearing screening on Friday, March 16, at Tesco Extra in Wisbech.
Linda Bridewell, regional information coordinator for Action on Hearing Loss, said: “A hearing screening check takes less than five minutes, is totally painless and will give the individual an indication of what band of hearing they fall into and whether they should seek advice from their GP.
“As with all health issues the sooner any problem is detected and treated, the better, but such checks can also provide great peace of mind, so come along and join me for a check, a chat and a coffee. The more the merrier.”
Tea and coffee will be provided and a representative from the charity will be available throughout the day to offer information.
• The drop-in is at Tesco Extra in Cromwell Road, Wisbech, in the community room behind the pharmacy from 10am to 3pm. No appointment necessary.
- 1 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 3 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 4 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 5 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 6 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 7 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 8 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 9 Teens arrested after woman threatened with hammer in Wisbech
- 10 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire