Free hearing tests in Wisbech from a national charity
- Credit: Archant
Free hearing tests are being offered in Wisbech thanks to a national charity.
Action on Hearing Loss are running a free hearing screening on Friday, March 16, at Tesco Extra in Wisbech.
Linda Bridewell, regional information coordinator for Action on Hearing Loss, said: “A hearing screening check takes less than five minutes, is totally painless and will give the individual an indication of what band of hearing they fall into and whether they should seek advice from their GP.
“As with all health issues the sooner any problem is detected and treated, the better, but such checks can also provide great peace of mind, so come along and join me for a check, a chat and a coffee. The more the merrier.”
Tea and coffee will be provided and a representative from the charity will be available throughout the day to offer information.
You may also want to watch:
• The drop-in is at Tesco Extra in Cromwell Road, Wisbech, in the community room behind the pharmacy from 10am to 3pm. No appointment necessary.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021