Free hearing tests in Wisbech from a national charity
- Credit: Archant
Free hearing tests are being offered in Wisbech thanks to a national charity.
Action on Hearing Loss are running a free hearing screening on Friday, March 16, at Tesco Extra in Wisbech.
Linda Bridewell, regional information coordinator for Action on Hearing Loss, said: “A hearing screening check takes less than five minutes, is totally painless and will give the individual an indication of what band of hearing they fall into and whether they should seek advice from their GP.
“As with all health issues the sooner any problem is detected and treated, the better, but such checks can also provide great peace of mind, so come along and join me for a check, a chat and a coffee. The more the merrier.”
Tea and coffee will be provided and a representative from the charity will be available throughout the day to offer information.
You may also want to watch:
• The drop-in is at Tesco Extra in Cromwell Road, Wisbech, in the community room behind the pharmacy from 10am to 3pm. No appointment necessary.
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 4 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 5 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 6 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 7 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 8 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start