Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- Credit: LINKEDIN
Tributes have been paid to a "much loved" woman who died following a crash on the A605 earlier this month.
The collision, involving a black Vauxhall Astra and a white Ford Transit van, happened at just after 6.15am on June 3 between Coates and March.
Emergency services attended but the driver of the car, Gabija Jokubauskaite, 23, of Norwich Road, Wisbech, died at the scene.
In a tribute, Gabija’s family said: “Much loved by everyone who had the privilege to know her.
"Gabija we share all of your joy and sad times.
You may also want to watch:
“We will all keep her in our thoughts as she is greatly missed and leaves a big hole in our family.”
One of Gabija's friends also paid tribute, writing on Facebook: "RIP my lovely friend.
"Life is so unfair and has taken you away too soon only when your big life was just about to begin after your graduation."
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 5 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 6 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 7 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 8 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 9 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
The driver of the van, a 54-year-old man from Spalding, Lincolnshire suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
There were no passengers in either vehicle.
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.