A47 police chase ends with crash at Tilney
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested following a police pursuit along the A47 which ended with a crash.
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing Team chased the vehicle along the A47 at Tilney, near King’s Lynn, for around seven minutes on Saturday evening.
It was spotted shortly before 5.30pm and was found to have stolen number plates.
The driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed at 5.35pm.
Officers, supported by King’s Lynn police, found large amounts of fuel - which is believed to be stolen - inside the car.
Both occupants were arrested and no injuries were reported.
• Updates to follow.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Karen’s three-course lunch with Mayor of Wisbech
- 3 Owner left excited as town's 'heirloom' features on I'm A Celebrity trial
- 4 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 5 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 6 Veteran turns life around thanks to support from forces charity
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 9 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 10 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys