A47 police chase ends with crash at Tilney
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested following a police pursuit along the A47 which ended with a crash.
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing Team chased the vehicle along the A47 at Tilney, near King’s Lynn, for around seven minutes on Saturday evening.
It was spotted shortly before 5.30pm and was found to have stolen number plates.
The driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed at 5.35pm.
Officers, supported by King’s Lynn police, found large amounts of fuel - which is believed to be stolen - inside the car.
You may also want to watch:
Both occupants were arrested and no injuries were reported.
• Updates to follow.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 4 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 8 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 9 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 10 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star