A47 police chase ends with crash at Tilney
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested following a police pursuit along the A47 which ended with a crash.
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads Policing Team chased the vehicle along the A47 at Tilney, near King’s Lynn, for around seven minutes on Saturday evening.
It was spotted shortly before 5.30pm and was found to have stolen number plates.
The driver lost control of the vehicle and crashed at 5.35pm.
Officers, supported by King’s Lynn police, found large amounts of fuel - which is believed to be stolen - inside the car.
You may also want to watch:
Both occupants were arrested and no injuries were reported.
• Updates to follow.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 5 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 6 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 7 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 10 £2,000 boost gives Saints a solid restart from lockdown