A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorcyclist sustained serious injuries in a crash that has closed the A141 bypass in March, Cambridgeshire.
It happened at around 3am and the road remains closed whilst police investigate.
The crash involved a motorcyclist and a van; the driver was uninjured.
The A141 is closed in both directions between Mill Hill and Knights End Road in March.
Traffic is being diverted through the town.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being advised to avoid the area while police conduct investigation work into the crash.
A spokesperson for Fenland police said: "The road is currently still closed and our officers are still on the scene dealing.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 4 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 7 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
"Please keep a look out across our social media platforms for news of the road being back open."
Vehicles are being diverted through March to complete their journeys.