Conner is proud of his parents for bringing some Halloween fun to his estate
- Credit: Archant
Here’s how Halloween is being celebrated in one part of the Fens - and Conner wrote to tell us.
Conner Forshaw wrote: “My parents have decorated the front garden of our home in Tilney St Lawrence for Halloween; due to COVID they wanted to just add a little touch to help give the estate a spooky feeling...
“They have worked hard making some props for the display and have really put a lot of effort into this.
“They want to make this Halloween a little more normal with not being able to go trick or treating they have said friends & family are more then welcome to spread the word for people to drive in and have a look at their hard work.
“They are unaware that I have reached out to you, so this would be a fantastic way to say thank you.”
You may also want to watch:
Job done, Conner.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph