Conner is proud of his parents for bringing some Halloween fun to his estate
- Credit: Archant
Here’s how Halloween is being celebrated in one part of the Fens - and Conner wrote to tell us.
Conner Forshaw wrote: “My parents have decorated the front garden of our home in Tilney St Lawrence for Halloween; due to COVID they wanted to just add a little touch to help give the estate a spooky feeling...
“They have worked hard making some props for the display and have really put a lot of effort into this.
“They want to make this Halloween a little more normal with not being able to go trick or treating they have said friends & family are more then welcome to spread the word for people to drive in and have a look at their hard work.
“They are unaware that I have reached out to you, so this would be a fantastic way to say thank you.”
You may also want to watch:
Job done, Conner.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 8 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide