A GREAT NEW COMPETITION! You can win the answer to storing wheelie bins with your local paper
PROTECTING wheelie bins from the elements – and vandals – can sometimes be a difficult task, particularly if they have to be left at the front of the house. But now one Fenland business has taken on the challenge of building wheelie bin storage units to k
PROTECTING wheelie bins from the elements - and vandals - can sometimes be a difficult task, particularly if they have to be left at the front of the house.
But now one Fenland business has taken on the challenge of building wheelie bin storage units to keep them hidden and safe.
And we have teamed up with Walsoken-based WHM Anglia to offer one of the first off the production line in a competition.
Steve Thompson, owner of WHM Anglia, thinks the shelters are unique to East Anglia and, after a successful prototype, started work on building 100 this week.
You may also want to watch:
They will be available in three sizes - single, double and triple - to offer the right size for the amount of bins you have at home.
Steve said: "The units are constructed with high-quality timber and will also make the front of your house tidier if you have to keep your wheelie bins at the front."
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Table tennis club 'bitterly disappointed' to be told to move
- 3 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Flytippers target same Fenland road two days in a row
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 8 Cafe to shut for good after eight years
- 9 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
To launch the new storage units, Steve is giving one of the first triple units - worth in the region of £250 - in a competition. The unit will also be delivered and built by WHM Anglia.
For your chance to win, answer this question:
How many wheelie bin storage unit sizes are available at WHM Anglia?
Send your answer, on the back of a postcard with your name, address and contact number, to WHM Anglia Competition at Cambs Times, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or Wisbech Standard, 34 Market Place, Wisbech, PE13 1DP, no later than noon on Friday June 6.
The winner will be the first correct answer drawn at random and a time will be arranged for WHM to deliver and install the storage unit.
Archant competition rules apply.
n Steve has also launched a survey to find out what people dislike about wheelie bins that could be adapted into the storage units, and suggest ideas on how to improve them.
Email your response to email@example.com or write to WHM Anglia, Manor House Farm Nursery, Green Lane, Walsoken, Wisbech, PE14 7BJ. People with successful suggestions could also win a reward.