A decade of caring for Phil at Marshland St James care home
- Credit: Archant
A carer at Hickathrift House care home in Marshland St James has received a long service award in celebration of his dedication.
Phil De Cruz, started at Barchester in August 2007 and has worked with residents and their relatives to ensure that their needs have been met for the last decade.
Staff gathered to see Phil being presented with a gold, 10 year service badge, a £250 gift voucher and a rose bush to celebrate the occasion.
Jane McFarlane, employee services director at Barchester, said: “I’m always pleased to hear stories about the long service of Barchester staff and am delighted Phil has achieved this milestone.
“It is dedication like this that ensures our residents are provided with a happy place to live.”
You may also want to watch:
Jackalynne Shields, general manager of Hickathrift House, said: “We’re delighted to be celebrating 10 years of loyal service with Phil.
“He has demonstrated his dedication and loyalty to this home and its residents year after year.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 7 Showcase status for Academy
- 8 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
“I speak for all of us here when I say I’m looking forward to many more years of working with Phil.”