A decade of caring for Phil at Marshland St James care home
- Credit: Archant
A carer at Hickathrift House care home in Marshland St James has received a long service award in celebration of his dedication.
Phil De Cruz, started at Barchester in August 2007 and has worked with residents and their relatives to ensure that their needs have been met for the last decade.
Staff gathered to see Phil being presented with a gold, 10 year service badge, a £250 gift voucher and a rose bush to celebrate the occasion.
Jane McFarlane, employee services director at Barchester, said: “I’m always pleased to hear stories about the long service of Barchester staff and am delighted Phil has achieved this milestone.
“It is dedication like this that ensures our residents are provided with a happy place to live.”
You may also want to watch:
Jackalynne Shields, general manager of Hickathrift House, said: “We’re delighted to be celebrating 10 years of loyal service with Phil.
“He has demonstrated his dedication and loyalty to this home and its residents year after year.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
“I speak for all of us here when I say I’m looking forward to many more years of working with Phil.”