Asda Wisbech has a Polish deli, hot pizza counter and extended fashion section thanks to £4.5 million makeover
- Credit: Archant
A hot pizza counter and Polish deli and are among the new additions at a Wisbech supermarket which has been given a £4.5 million makeover in time for Christmas.
Asda in North End, Leverington Road, which opened in 2002, also has an extended world foods section and a larger George fashion and home section.
Other changes at the store include additional self-scan checkouts, new customer toilets, 45 additional bays extending the store's health and beauty and grocery sections.
Darren Howell, general store manager at Wisbech, said: "We're pleased customers can now see the results of all the hard work which has been taking place behind the scenes at Asda Wisbech.
"We're really excited to introduce new features we know our customers will love, such as the revamped Asda Kitchen and hot pizza counter, Polish deli counter, and extended world food and George sections.
You may also want to watch:
"We'd like to thank our customers for their patience throughout the disruption and hope they enjoy shopping in our new-look store."
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online