�2million development at Cambridgeshire leisure centre to be completed next month
A TWO million pound development at a Cambridgeshire leisure centre will be completed next month.
Work began in March on the new health and fitness complex at Tydd St Giles Golf & Leisure Estate near Wisbech.
The official opening ceremony is scheduled for January 25 next year.
Adrian Hurst, Managing Director of the estate, said: “In order to be able to cater for the needs of our ever growing visitor numbers we have decided to add this additional leisure complex.
“The complex will feature a heated indoor pool with a coco jet machine which controls the water current, steam room and sauna, as well as a fully air-conditioned fitness suite.”
You may also want to watch:
Tydd St Giles Golf & Leisure Estate first opened as a nine-hole golf course in 1995 and became a holiday venue in 2009 with the addition of seven holiday lodges.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream