�2million development at Cambridgeshire leisure centre to be completed next month
A TWO million pound development at a Cambridgeshire leisure centre will be completed next month.
Work began in March on the new health and fitness complex at Tydd St Giles Golf & Leisure Estate near Wisbech.
The official opening ceremony is scheduled for January 25 next year.
Adrian Hurst, Managing Director of the estate, said: “In order to be able to cater for the needs of our ever growing visitor numbers we have decided to add this additional leisure complex.
“The complex will feature a heated indoor pool with a coco jet machine which controls the water current, steam room and sauna, as well as a fully air-conditioned fitness suite.”
You may also want to watch:
Tydd St Giles Golf & Leisure Estate first opened as a nine-hole golf course in 1995 and became a holiday venue in 2009 with the addition of seven holiday lodges.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 9 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 10 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader