�2million development at Cambridgeshire leisure centre to be completed next month
A TWO million pound development at a Cambridgeshire leisure centre will be completed next month.
Work began in March on the new health and fitness complex at Tydd St Giles Golf & Leisure Estate near Wisbech.
The official opening ceremony is scheduled for January 25 next year.
Adrian Hurst, Managing Director of the estate, said: “In order to be able to cater for the needs of our ever growing visitor numbers we have decided to add this additional leisure complex.
“The complex will feature a heated indoor pool with a coco jet machine which controls the water current, steam room and sauna, as well as a fully air-conditioned fitness suite.”
You may also want to watch:
Tydd St Giles Golf & Leisure Estate first opened as a nine-hole golf course in 1995 and became a holiday venue in 2009 with the addition of seven holiday lodges.
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 3 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail
- 4 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 5 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 6 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 7 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 8 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 9 No queue as vaccinations for 500 patients in a day begin
- 10 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021