185-acre arable farm in Elm available to rent as part of County Council's Farms Estate
A 185-ACRE arable farm in Fenland – complete with a three-bedroom house and buildings – is available next year as part of Cambridgeshire County Council s Farms Estate. Needham and Rookery Farm, in Elm, is available to let from October next year. A viewing
A 185-ACRE arable farm in Fenland - complete with a three-bedroom house and buildings - is available next year as part of Cambridgeshire County Council's Farms Estate.
Needham and Rookery Farm, in Elm, is available to let from October next year. A viewing day for prospective tenants takes place on January 21 next year.
Councillor John Reynolds, Cabinet Member for Resources and Performance, said: "These farms offer the tenants the chance to start their own rural business or to move up the farming ladder.
"The chance to take over a farm in the Cambridgeshire countryside is a rare opportunity and I'm sure there will be a lot of interest."
You may also want to watch:
The County Farms Estate has around 250 tenant farmers working more than 30,000 acres.
• For more information visit www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/countyfarms or contact Sarah Goodier on 01223 699095. Alternatively, e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 6 Adult disability service on staying strong during Covid-19 pandemic
- 7 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 8 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 9 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
The closing date for tenancy applications is January 29, 2010