185-acre arable farm in Elm available to rent as part of County Council's Farms Estate
A 185-ACRE arable farm in Fenland – complete with a three-bedroom house and buildings – is available next year as part of Cambridgeshire County Council s Farms Estate. Needham and Rookery Farm, in Elm, is available to let from October next year. A viewing
A 185-ACRE arable farm in Fenland - complete with a three-bedroom house and buildings - is available next year as part of Cambridgeshire County Council's Farms Estate.
Needham and Rookery Farm, in Elm, is available to let from October next year. A viewing day for prospective tenants takes place on January 21 next year.
Councillor John Reynolds, Cabinet Member for Resources and Performance, said: "These farms offer the tenants the chance to start their own rural business or to move up the farming ladder.
"The chance to take over a farm in the Cambridgeshire countryside is a rare opportunity and I'm sure there will be a lot of interest."
You may also want to watch:
The County Farms Estate has around 250 tenant farmers working more than 30,000 acres.
• For more information visit www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/countyfarms or contact Sarah Goodier on 01223 699095. Alternatively, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 2 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 5 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 6 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home
The closing date for tenancy applications is January 29, 2010