18 Year-Old dies in road collision
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following the death of an 18-year-old boy as a result of a road traffic collision on the A10 on the Cambridgeshire/Suffolk border at Hilgay yesterday (March 9). The collision happened just after 1.30am near to the juncti
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following the death of an 18-year-old boy as a result of a road traffic collision on the A10 on the Cambridgeshire/Suffolk border at Hilgay yesterday (March 9).
The collision happened just after 1.30am near to the junction of Ely Road.
The 18-year-old, who is local to the area, was walking along on the Southery-bound carriageway when there was a collision with a red Honda Civic, which was travelling in the same direction.
The teenager suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn where he subsequently died as a result of his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen a young man walking along in this area either late on Saturday evening or early on Sunday. Officers would also like to hear from anyone who saw the Honda Civic prior to the collision or who witnessed the actual incident.
Anyone with information should contact PC Chris Curtis at the Western Area Road Policing Unit at Swaffham on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 3 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 10 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid