18 year old assaulted by three men in Wisbech
AN 18-year-old man was assaulted by three men as he walked along Bowthorpe Road in Wisbech.
The assault happened at around 2.45am on Saturday (July 10).
The victim was struck from behind by one of the men with a baseball bat and another man then punched him. The three offenders then walked back along Bowthorpe Road towards the park area. The victim suffered slight injuries in the attack.
All three men are described as being aged around 25 and wearing blue jeans and white trainers.
Detective Sergeant Matt Swash, investigating, said: “We would like to hear from anyone who saw this assault or has information about those responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DS Swash at Wisbech Police Station on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 4 Loved by royalty, Wisbech museum gets life saving £616,000 grant
- 5 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 6 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign