�15k of designer menswear stolen in raid on Wisbech shop Robert Goddard
THREE youths smashed their way into a Wisbech shop and stole designer menswear worth around �15,000.
The raid at Robert Goddard in Bridge Street was captured on CCTV. Footage showed the thieves smashing down the door with a fire extinguisher in the early hours of Monday. Police arrived shortly afterwards.
The hooded youths escaped in a stolen Audi A4, making off with a quantity of jeans, jumpers and coats.
Owner Oliver Tookman said: “It is not what we want to happen at this time of year but I want to assure customers that we are now fully stocked again and ready for Christmas thanks to our other stores.”
Mr Tookman appealed for anyone with information or who is offered any of the items of clothing to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the thieves were wearing jeans and hooded tops and the other jeans and a body warmer.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 9 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide