�15k of designer menswear stolen in raid on Wisbech shop Robert Goddard
THREE youths smashed their way into a Wisbech shop and stole designer menswear worth around �15,000.
The raid at Robert Goddard in Bridge Street was captured on CCTV. Footage showed the thieves smashing down the door with a fire extinguisher in the early hours of Monday. Police arrived shortly afterwards.
The hooded youths escaped in a stolen Audi A4, making off with a quantity of jeans, jumpers and coats.
Owner Oliver Tookman said: “It is not what we want to happen at this time of year but I want to assure customers that we are now fully stocked again and ready for Christmas thanks to our other stores.”
Mr Tookman appealed for anyone with information or who is offered any of the items of clothing to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the thieves were wearing jeans and hooded tops and the other jeans and a body warmer.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Cambridgeshire care homes back compulsory Covid-19 jabs for staff