�15k of designer menswear stolen in raid on Wisbech shop Robert Goddard
THREE youths smashed their way into a Wisbech shop and stole designer menswear worth around �15,000.
The raid at Robert Goddard in Bridge Street was captured on CCTV. Footage showed the thieves smashing down the door with a fire extinguisher in the early hours of Monday. Police arrived shortly afterwards.
The hooded youths escaped in a stolen Audi A4, making off with a quantity of jeans, jumpers and coats.
Owner Oliver Tookman said: “It is not what we want to happen at this time of year but I want to assure customers that we are now fully stocked again and ready for Christmas thanks to our other stores.”
Mr Tookman appealed for anyone with information or who is offered any of the items of clothing to contact police.
You may also want to watch:
Two of the thieves were wearing jeans and hooded tops and the other jeans and a body warmer.
- 1 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 6 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 7 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 8 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election