Your say on healthcare
AS your readers may be aware, from October this year the boundaries for the Primary care Trusts in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough are changing. Peterborough will become a stand-alone PCT area with the exclusion of Whittlesey and Yaxley who will join the
AS your readers may be aware, from October this year the boundaries for the Primary care Trusts in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough are changing. Peterborough will become a stand-alone PCT area with the exclusion of Whittlesey and Yaxley who will join the remainder of Cambridgeshire to create a new Cambridgeshire PCT.
The Patient and Public Involvement in Health (PPI) forums for the new areas would like to hear from anyone interested in local healthcare, especially from the area affected.
Forums are made up of members of the public who are interested in and enthusiastic about the way healthcare is delivered. They are a statutory body created by the Government to act as the voice of the people on health issues; they were set up to help you have a much greater input into decisions that affect your health.
If you have a few hours a week to spare, we are looking for new volunteers to work on the new forums, everyone is welcome. You only have to be over 18 years of age and use the health service to be eligible. For further information please contact us on 0845 0093477.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 3 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 6 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 7 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 8 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 9 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 10 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
(Forum support Organisation)