Youngsters hit new heights at Horsefair Shopping Centre fun day
THE Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech held its annual Summer Activity Fun Day on Monday August 23.
The free event hosted a wide range of fun activities to keep children and their families entertained between 10am and 2pm.
The UK’s tallest supervised mobile climbing wall, standing at nine metres tall, was a particular favourite for those brave enough to tackle it.
“We had some great entertainment planned for this year’s event,” said Horsefair manager, Kevin Smith.
“It’s fantastic that we are able to host free events for the local community.”
You may also want to watch:
A face painter was on hand to paint fun and wacky designs on faces and a balloon modeller created all sorts of different creatures for youngsters.
The police also gave visitors and shoppers an opportunity to speak to them while members from Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Northamptonshire Wildlife Trusts held stalls at the centre to offer information about what they do.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project