WISBECH: Work on library means funeral hearses need to park outside chruch hall
THE work in the Crescent Wisbech which is caused by the improvements to the library makes it difficult for funeral corteges to take their traditional route to St Peter s via the Crescent with the hearses parking on Museum Square. This means that the fune
THE work in the Crescent Wisbech which is caused by the improvements to the library makes it difficult for funeral corteges to take their traditional route to St Peter's via the Crescent with the hearses parking on Museum Square.
This means that the funerals now proceed to the church via Church Terrace with the hearses and mourners parking in the small enclosed car park in front of the church hall.
For the convenience of the funeral directors, the family and the mourners it is therefore necessary for us to lock this inner car park to the public from time to time. We ask hall hirers and the people of the town to show consideration for the family of the departed and the mourners when we have to do this.
With seasonal Christmas wishes.
You may also want to watch:
Assistant Minister Parish Church of St Peter and St Paul Wisbech
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 9 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 10 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs