WISBECH: Work on library means funeral hearses need to park outside chruch hall
THE work in the Crescent Wisbech which is caused by the improvements to the library makes it difficult for funeral corteges to take their traditional route to St Peter s via the Crescent with the hearses parking on Museum Square. This means that the fune
THE work in the Crescent Wisbech which is caused by the improvements to the library makes it difficult for funeral corteges to take their traditional route to St Peter's via the Crescent with the hearses parking on Museum Square.
This means that the funerals now proceed to the church via Church Terrace with the hearses and mourners parking in the small enclosed car park in front of the church hall.
For the convenience of the funeral directors, the family and the mourners it is therefore necessary for us to lock this inner car park to the public from time to time. We ask hall hirers and the people of the town to show consideration for the family of the departed and the mourners when we have to do this.
With seasonal Christmas wishes.
You may also want to watch:
Assistant Minister Parish Church of St Peter and St Paul Wisbech
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 7 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 8 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region