WISBECH: Why did we have to wait so long?
MY partner attended the blood donor s clinic at Elme Hall. She sat there for over an hour, took the blood test and continued to wait, after a while she was taken to the bed to donate, she was then asked how much she weighed, upon replying she was then tol
MY partner attended the blood donor's clinic at Elme Hall.
She sat there for over an hour, took the blood test and continued to wait, after a while she was taken to the bed to donate, she was then asked how much she weighed, upon replying she was then told she couldn't donate because she did not weigh enough.
It would put her health at risk if she continued!
She has donated before at her present weight and lighter, did that not put her health at risk?
You may also want to watch:
Why was she made to wait an hour in a room full of nurses who I believe should have noticed her size?
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?