WISBECH: Why did we have to wait so long?
MY partner attended the blood donor s clinic at Elme Hall. She sat there for over an hour, took the blood test and continued to wait, after a while she was taken to the bed to donate, she was then asked how much she weighed, upon replying she was then tol
MY partner attended the blood donor's clinic at Elme Hall.
She sat there for over an hour, took the blood test and continued to wait, after a while she was taken to the bed to donate, she was then asked how much she weighed, upon replying she was then told she couldn't donate because she did not weigh enough.
It would put her health at risk if she continued!
She has donated before at her present weight and lighter, did that not put her health at risk?
Why was she made to wait an hour in a room full of nurses who I believe should have noticed her size?
- 1 Man alleged to have kidnapped child sparks heavy police presence
- 2 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 3 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 4 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 5 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 6 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 7 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
- 8 Wisbech based Alan Hudson centre receives third outstanding award
- 9 Man who glassed another man in the head after a fight jailed
- 10 Cops catch out suspected drug driver who faked identity