WISBECH: We need our racing track back
GIVE us back our track. When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other s faces, with nothing to occupy themselves. If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggi
GIVE us back our track.
When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other's faces, with nothing to occupy themselves.
If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggies or beer heads. Maybe then we might get what we want and be happy with our lives, even though we will still have debts, and heartbreak. At least there would be enjoyment there, to help the pain and to mix and meet, and get on in life, rather than just survive until we die.
Wisbech has entertainers, and spectators, drivers and mechanics. Wisbech is a racing town. Motor racing is friendly, fun, creates hobbies, friends, excitement, and fun.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road