WISBECH: We need our racing track back
GIVE us back our track. When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other s faces, with nothing to occupy themselves. If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggi
GIVE us back our track.
When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other's faces, with nothing to occupy themselves.
If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggies or beer heads. Maybe then we might get what we want and be happy with our lives, even though we will still have debts, and heartbreak. At least there would be enjoyment there, to help the pain and to mix and meet, and get on in life, rather than just survive until we die.
Wisbech has entertainers, and spectators, drivers and mechanics. Wisbech is a racing town. Motor racing is friendly, fun, creates hobbies, friends, excitement, and fun.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 3 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 6 'Amazing team work' at hospital's vaccination clinic
- 7 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 8 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 9 We want to end the season now, states Fenmen chairman
- 10 Man who headbutted and spat at HMRC officers told to expect jail