WISBECH: We need our racing track back
GIVE us back our track. When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other s faces, with nothing to occupy themselves. If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggi
GIVE us back our track.
When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other's faces, with nothing to occupy themselves.
If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggies or beer heads. Maybe then we might get what we want and be happy with our lives, even though we will still have debts, and heartbreak. At least there would be enjoyment there, to help the pain and to mix and meet, and get on in life, rather than just survive until we die.
Wisbech has entertainers, and spectators, drivers and mechanics. Wisbech is a racing town. Motor racing is friendly, fun, creates hobbies, friends, excitement, and fun.
- 1 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 2 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 3 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 4 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 5 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 6 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 7 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 8 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 9 Footballer, Harry, hoping for future in professional football
- 10 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'