WISBECH: We need our racing track back
GIVE us back our track. When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other s faces, with nothing to occupy themselves. If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggi
GIVE us back our track.
When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other's faces, with nothing to occupy themselves.
If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggies or beer heads. Maybe then we might get what we want and be happy with our lives, even though we will still have debts, and heartbreak. At least there would be enjoyment there, to help the pain and to mix and meet, and get on in life, rather than just survive until we die.
Wisbech has entertainers, and spectators, drivers and mechanics. Wisbech is a racing town. Motor racing is friendly, fun, creates hobbies, friends, excitement, and fun.
- 1 Town road to remain closed following serious crash
- 2 WEIRD NORFOLK: The local shoe shop haunted by a 'one-legged poltergeist'
- 3 Florida Ice Effect phenomenon could put drivers at risk
- 4 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 5 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 6 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 7 Cyclists call bicycle plates and insurance 'unenforceable and unworkable'
- 8 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 9 Charity needs over 200 more volunteer vaccinators across Cambridgeshire
- 10 Cambridgeshire students set to receive their A-level exam results