WISBECH: We need our racing track back
GIVE us back our track. When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other s faces, with nothing to occupy themselves. If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggi
GIVE us back our track.
When racing moved out of Wisbech, thefts, drugs and violence moved in, because everyone is in each other's faces, with nothing to occupy themselves.
If there was something to do which was fun and exciting, there would be no druggies or beer heads. Maybe then we might get what we want and be happy with our lives, even though we will still have debts, and heartbreak. At least there would be enjoyment there, to help the pain and to mix and meet, and get on in life, rather than just survive until we die.
Wisbech has entertainers, and spectators, drivers and mechanics. Wisbech is a racing town. Motor racing is friendly, fun, creates hobbies, friends, excitement, and fun.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running