WISBECH: Thank you to the town's dignitaries for an enjoyable Christmas Market launch
WE would like to say a big thank you to the Mayor, Mayoress and Deputy Mayor, the Beadle, the Clarkson Singers, Elm Primary School, Wisbech Grammar School and Nene School for helping make the opening ceremony of the Christmas Market so enjoyable.Many vis
WE would like to say a big thank you to the Mayor, Mayoress and Deputy Mayor, the Beadle, the Clarkson Singers, Elm Primary School, Wisbech Grammar School and Nene School for helping make the opening ceremony of the Christmas Market so enjoyable.
Many visitors have remarked how nice it was to have a range of singers and all ages taking part.
So once again thank you to everyone who gave their time for the event.
ANNIE APPLEBY and VICKI WHITTINGSTALL
You may also want to watch:
Opening Ceremony Organisers.
WHEN I visited Wisbech I was drawn by the Town Crier and proceedings in the Market Place.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 6 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 7 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 10 New book launches recording family's Covid-19 experience
I am down here visiting relatives.
What a fantastic start to the Christmas Market.
I must congratulate the opening not only did we get the regalia and splendour of the Beadle and the Mayor, but a wide variety of ages singing for over two hours.
All the singers were a joy to watch.
What a difference from last year, well done everyone, let’s hope it continues.