WISBECH: Thank you to the town's dignitaries for an enjoyable Christmas Market launch
WE would like to say a big thank you to the Mayor, Mayoress and Deputy Mayor, the Beadle, the Clarkson Singers, Elm Primary School, Wisbech Grammar School and Nene School for helping make the opening ceremony of the Christmas Market so enjoyable.Many vis
WE would like to say a big thank you to the Mayor, Mayoress and Deputy Mayor, the Beadle, the Clarkson Singers, Elm Primary School, Wisbech Grammar School and Nene School for helping make the opening ceremony of the Christmas Market so enjoyable.
Many visitors have remarked how nice it was to have a range of singers and all ages taking part.
So once again thank you to everyone who gave their time for the event.
ANNIE APPLEBY and VICKI WHITTINGSTALL
You may also want to watch:
Opening Ceremony Organisers.
WHEN I visited Wisbech I was drawn by the Town Crier and proceedings in the Market Place.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
I am down here visiting relatives.
What a fantastic start to the Christmas Market.
I must congratulate the opening not only did we get the regalia and splendour of the Beadle and the Mayor, but a wide variety of ages singing for over two hours.
All the singers were a joy to watch.
What a difference from last year, well done everyone, let’s hope it continues.