Wisbech Standard of July 8 2005 - a newspaper I greatly appreciate
I AM sure that no newspaper has ever been more appreciated than the Wisbech Standard of July 8 2005 that you kindly found for me.
There was so much in it of interest to me personally, as well as the article about the Far Eastern Prisoners of War memorial in our church.
I shall copy this and frame it and replace the water damaged one.
Thank you most sincerely on my own behalf and that of St Peter’s Church, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 10 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers