Wisbech Standard of July 8 2005 - a newspaper I greatly appreciate
I AM sure that no newspaper has ever been more appreciated than the Wisbech Standard of July 8 2005 that you kindly found for me.
There was so much in it of interest to me personally, as well as the article about the Far Eastern Prisoners of War memorial in our church.
I shall copy this and frame it and replace the water damaged one.
Thank you most sincerely on my own behalf and that of St Peter’s Church, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 7 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream