WISBECH ROSE FAIR: ""It's ready to bloom
ALTHOUGH it s a couple of months away, the members of the Rose Fair Forum have been busy organising and making plans for this year s event. July 1-4 are the dates for your diaries, when Wisbech celebrates the now well-established Rose Fair. The event is a
ALTHOUGH it's a couple of months away, the members of the Rose Fair Forum have been busy organising and making plans for this year's event.
July 1-4 are the dates for your diaries, when Wisbech celebrates the now well-established Rose Fair. The event is acknowledged as one of the finest flower festivals in England.
The theme for the displays at St Peter and St Paul's Church this year is "Time and Tide", and the theme for the colourful parades through the town on the Saturday is "Groups & Music Through the Ages".
A wide variety of stalls will sell everything from plants to jam, handmade gifts to sweets. Live music will also be staged at various points with dancing from local children.
You may also want to watch:
So don't forget the dates - July 1-4. Come along and visit the Wisbech Rose Fair.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
Rose Fair Forum