WISBECH ROSE FAIR: ""It's ready to bloom
ALTHOUGH it s a couple of months away, the members of the Rose Fair Forum have been busy organising and making plans for this year s event. July 1-4 are the dates for your diaries, when Wisbech celebrates the now well-established Rose Fair. The event is a
ALTHOUGH it's a couple of months away, the members of the Rose Fair Forum have been busy organising and making plans for this year's event.
July 1-4 are the dates for your diaries, when Wisbech celebrates the now well-established Rose Fair. The event is acknowledged as one of the finest flower festivals in England.
The theme for the displays at St Peter and St Paul's Church this year is "Time and Tide", and the theme for the colourful parades through the town on the Saturday is "Groups & Music Through the Ages".
A wide variety of stalls will sell everything from plants to jam, handmade gifts to sweets. Live music will also be staged at various points with dancing from local children.
You may also want to watch:
So don't forget the dates - July 1-4. Come along and visit the Wisbech Rose Fair.
- 1 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 2 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Citizens Advice Rural Cambs open doors to new office
Rose Fair Forum