WISBECH ROSE FAIR: ""It's ready to bloom
ALTHOUGH it s a couple of months away, the members of the Rose Fair Forum have been busy organising and making plans for this year s event. July 1-4 are the dates for your diaries, when Wisbech celebrates the now well-established Rose Fair. The event is a
ALTHOUGH it's a couple of months away, the members of the Rose Fair Forum have been busy organising and making plans for this year's event.
July 1-4 are the dates for your diaries, when Wisbech celebrates the now well-established Rose Fair. The event is acknowledged as one of the finest flower festivals in England.
The theme for the displays at St Peter and St Paul's Church this year is "Time and Tide", and the theme for the colourful parades through the town on the Saturday is "Groups & Music Through the Ages".
A wide variety of stalls will sell everything from plants to jam, handmade gifts to sweets. Live music will also be staged at various points with dancing from local children.
So don't forget the dates - July 1-4. Come along and visit the Wisbech Rose Fair.
- 1 Town road to remain closed following serious crash
- 2 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 3 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 4 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 5 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 6 'Giving a child the chance to be a child lifts my heart’ says foster carer
- 7 OPINION: Jettison inertia and save money
- 8 WEIRD NORFOLK: The local shoe shop haunted by a 'one-legged poltergeist'
- 9 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 10 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
Rose Fair Forum