WISBECH: Daughter is not an F1 driver.
I AM writing to you to complain about your court reporter. You wrote an article in Your November 14 edition about my daughter, Alexandria Hampshire. She had to go to curt after failing to stop after an accident. It said Hampshire ploughed into the back
I AM writing to you to complain about your court reporter.
You wrote an article in Your November 14 edition about my daughter, Alexandria Hampshire. She had to go to curt after failing to stop after an accident.
It said "Hampshire ploughed into the back of another car". She did not plough into the car; she was driving at 10mph.
There is no damage to her car. Admittedly she drove off, but so did the other driver.
You may also want to watch:
This report makes my daughter sound like a FI driver. How do you think she must feel?
There is enough bad news around, so I suggest your reporter get his or her priorities correct and I would like to ask why these trivial things are printed in the press.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 4 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 5 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 6 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
Yes she knows she has done wrong, and is paying for it, but she is a quiet girl and does not like this. May I suggest next time you want to put articles in your paper you ask the person first?
MRS D HAMPSHIRE