WISBECH: Daughter is not an F1 driver.
I AM writing to you to complain about your court reporter. You wrote an article in Your November 14 edition about my daughter, Alexandria Hampshire. She had to go to curt after failing to stop after an accident. It said Hampshire ploughed into the back
I AM writing to you to complain about your court reporter.
You wrote an article in Your November 14 edition about my daughter, Alexandria Hampshire. She had to go to curt after failing to stop after an accident.
It said "Hampshire ploughed into the back of another car". She did not plough into the car; she was driving at 10mph.
There is no damage to her car. Admittedly she drove off, but so did the other driver.
This report makes my daughter sound like a FI driver. How do you think she must feel?
There is enough bad news around, so I suggest your reporter get his or her priorities correct and I would like to ask why these trivial things are printed in the press.
- 1 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 2 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 3 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 4 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 5 Teens arrested after woman threatened with hammer in Wisbech
- 6 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 7 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 8 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 9 Official who probed Covid breaches by councillors fears for job
- 10 Post office break-in linked to three other ram raids, say police
Yes she knows she has done wrong, and is paying for it, but she is a quiet girl and does not like this. May I suggest next time you want to put articles in your paper you ask the person first?
MRS D HAMPSHIRE