WISBECH: Daughter is not an F1 driver.
I AM writing to you to complain about your court reporter. You wrote an article in Your November 14 edition about my daughter, Alexandria Hampshire. She had to go to curt after failing to stop after an accident. It said Hampshire ploughed into the back
I AM writing to you to complain about your court reporter.
You wrote an article in Your November 14 edition about my daughter, Alexandria Hampshire. She had to go to curt after failing to stop after an accident.
It said "Hampshire ploughed into the back of another car". She did not plough into the car; she was driving at 10mph.
There is no damage to her car. Admittedly she drove off, but so did the other driver.
This report makes my daughter sound like a FI driver. How do you think she must feel?
There is enough bad news around, so I suggest your reporter get his or her priorities correct and I would like to ask why these trivial things are printed in the press.
- 1 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 2 Driver escapes injury after lorry ploughs into back of broken-down van
- 3 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 4 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 5 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 6 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 7 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 8 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
Yes she knows she has done wrong, and is paying for it, but she is a quiet girl and does not like this. May I suggest next time you want to put articles in your paper you ask the person first?
MRS D HAMPSHIRE