WIND TURBINES: We were pleased to attend meeting chaired by John Hayes MP
I WAS pleased to have been able to attend the meeting organised by our local MP John Hayes, Jenny Rowe and Craig Jackson on Friday July 3, because sometimes it feels like some of our so-called local representatives are not speaking up for us, and our co
I WAS pleased to have been able to attend the meeting organised by our local MP John Hayes, Jenny Rowe and Craig Jackson on Friday July 3, because sometimes it feels like some of our so-called local representatives are not speaking up for us, and our concerns.
There is a groundswell of opposition to the wind turbine proposals building in Sutton Bridge, Tydd Gote, Foul Anchor and Tydd St Mary, especially when they realise what these plans will mean for their quality of life and property prices.
The time is fast approaching for people in our area to establish a body that truly speaks out for local people on these big issues, rather than those who wish to serve their own vested interests.
First though, we need to beat off these wretched turbines, so please support us and send your objections to South Holland District Council.
You may also want to watch:
It may be our area now, but it can just as easily be your village or town tomorrow.
MR and MRS GILES
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 4 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 5 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Mayor to walk in high heels at sponsored walk
- 10 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time