WIND TURBINES: We were pleased to attend meeting chaired by John Hayes MP
I WAS pleased to have been able to attend the meeting organised by our local MP John Hayes, Jenny Rowe and Craig Jackson on Friday July 3, because sometimes it feels like some of our so-called local representatives are not speaking up for us, and our co
I WAS pleased to have been able to attend the meeting organised by our local MP John Hayes, Jenny Rowe and Craig Jackson on Friday July 3, because sometimes it feels like some of our so-called local representatives are not speaking up for us, and our concerns.
There is a groundswell of opposition to the wind turbine proposals building in Sutton Bridge, Tydd Gote, Foul Anchor and Tydd St Mary, especially when they realise what these plans will mean for their quality of life and property prices.
The time is fast approaching for people in our area to establish a body that truly speaks out for local people on these big issues, rather than those who wish to serve their own vested interests.
First though, we need to beat off these wretched turbines, so please support us and send your objections to South Holland District Council.
You may also want to watch:
It may be our area now, but it can just as easily be your village or town tomorrow.
MR and MRS GILES
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 3 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 7 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 8 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000