WIND TURBINES: Hopefully council will see sense - and that we've done our bit
PAUL Howe in his letter considers people like me and many other residents who consider that the high number of wind turbines is destroying our landscape are nimbyism and hypocrites of the worst kind. He states that if we do not do something like building
PAUL Howe in his letter considers people like me and many other residents who consider that the high number of wind turbines is destroying our landscape are nimbyism and hypocrites of the worst kind.
He states that if we do not do something like building more wind turbines to halt the rise in CO2 levels, we in Fenland, will have no skyline as we shall be under water.
What a load of rubbish coming from a so called qualified BSc (Hons) person.
Is he not aware that the UK contributes less than two per cent of global emissions and no matter what we do in this country it will have little effect on global climate change? He should be directing his concerns at the major polluting countries of our planet, USA, China and Russia.
You may also want to watch:
Hopefully, our local planning authority will have more sense and realise that here in Fenland we have done our bit with the existing turbines built and will refuse any more before our countryside is completely spoilt.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter