WHITTLESEY: The town has got so much to offer
WHITTLESEY is changing. Some of the estate agents have gone, but there are NEW shops and some under new management.We have a POUND SHOP, opposite the old town hall/ fire station, the new development next to the Fish and chips and Chinese take away. The
WHITTLESEY is changing.
Some of the estate agents have gone, but there are NEW shops and some under new management.
We have a POUND SHOP, opposite the old town hall/ fire station, the new development next to the Fish and chips and Chinese take away.
The pound shop is what it says, so you can find stationery and oddments and loo paper. Most useful.
You may also want to watch:
Down the side street, St Mary's, a little shop called FONE has opened (most helpful when I couldn't open my phone case).
He sells all kinds of second hand mobile phones and bits that go with them.
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 4 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 5 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 6 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 7 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 8 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
And of course, the Cape Computer Shop is under new management.
I thought we had lost that - Ian and Mary have recently married and decided to take time off for an extended holiday in Brazil.
So we have some thriving shops, and the Friday Market is still there.
Fish, flowers and things.
P.S I am not related to any one in these shops, just a satisfied customer.