WHITTLESEY: Sort out this danger road.
HOW many more people need to die on the North Bank Road Whittlesey before Peterborough council do something to improve the inadequacies of this over used road. If the current signage is an improvement it must have been none existent before. The council n
HOW many more people need to die on the North Bank Road Whittlesey before Peterborough council do something to improve the inadequacies of this over used road.
If the current signage is an improvement it must have been none existent before.
The council need to get off their backsides & drive along the North Bank road at night to sample the extreme danger that exists on this notorious road.
Reference your article January 20, I don't think I have ever heard such a lame excuse as lack of electricity for placing a speed camera.
You may also want to watch:
More like they don't understand the situation and couldn't care less as it mainly affects Whittlesey
Build another carriageway is the answer. In the short term install some white lines cats eyes ,speed cameras and chevron barriers on the bends by The Dog & Doublet, to give you an indication that the road turns sharply and stop cars plunging into the river.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 9 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 10 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
Of course the real answer is to build the Whittlesey By Pass& link it to the Park Ways, which will encourage drivers not to use the North Bank Road.
The only real reason to use the North Bank road is to avoid the inevitable delays of the Kings Dyke railway crossing & the inadequacies of the A605.