What’s going on at hotel?
CAN anyone tell me what s happened to the Rose and Crown hotel in Wisbech? It used to be the pride of the town. Now the lack of service is unbelievable and the manner of the owner very rude. We had lunch there last week and suddenly this man could be hear
CAN anyone tell me what's happened to the Rose and Crown hotel in Wisbech?
It used to be the pride of the town. Now the lack of service is unbelievable and the manner of the owner very rude.
We had lunch there last week and suddenly this man could be heard shouting at someone. When I asked the young man behind the counter, he laughed and said it was the owner shouting at his son.
I'm sorry but I shall not be going there again, I want to remember it fondly for its gracious dances in the 1950s, not a bawling proprietor.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 6 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 7 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 8 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal