UKIP: I'm a supporter and proud of it
AS a UKIP supporter, I am used to the vitriolic abuse that is aimed at UKIP and its supporters. But what is wrong with supporting a party that openly advocates withdrawal from the EU, and to return the Governing and law making powers of the UK to Westmins
AS a UKIP supporter, I am used to the vitriolic abuse that is aimed at UKIP and its supporters.
But what is wrong with supporting a party that openly advocates withdrawal from the EU, and to return the Governing and law making powers of the UK to Westminster and solely to Westminster, and not to be ruled by proxy by the EU, which is not what was voted for in 1973 and 1975?
Just look at the hypocrisy of MPs bleating about the closure of Post Offices when they rubber stamped the EU legislation which is destroying our Post Office network? It is a done deal between the Foreign Secretary, and EU Commissioner Neelie Kroes, and the MPs know that. They just hope and pray the electorate, don't cotton on to the fact the EU is behind this and they are powerless to stop the closures.
M G Mitchell says on the subject of bins they get collected weekly, well yes they do, but one set gets taken one week and the other set the week after, therefore, with respect to the type of rubbish concerned it is a fortnightly collection, now that not too difficult to understand is it.
You may also want to watch:
So, if I am in MG Mitchell's words "thick" and part of a "rag-tag" organisation, so be it, but at least I am supporting the only party that want the UK governed by Westminster and not by proxy form the EU.
- 1 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 2 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Citizens Advice Rural Cambs open doors to new office