UKIP: I'm a supporter and proud of it
AS a UKIP supporter, I am used to the vitriolic abuse that is aimed at UKIP and its supporters. But what is wrong with supporting a party that openly advocates withdrawal from the EU, and to return the Governing and law making powers of the UK to Westmins
AS a UKIP supporter, I am used to the vitriolic abuse that is aimed at UKIP and its supporters.
But what is wrong with supporting a party that openly advocates withdrawal from the EU, and to return the Governing and law making powers of the UK to Westminster and solely to Westminster, and not to be ruled by proxy by the EU, which is not what was voted for in 1973 and 1975?
Just look at the hypocrisy of MPs bleating about the closure of Post Offices when they rubber stamped the EU legislation which is destroying our Post Office network? It is a done deal between the Foreign Secretary, and EU Commissioner Neelie Kroes, and the MPs know that. They just hope and pray the electorate, don't cotton on to the fact the EU is behind this and they are powerless to stop the closures.
M G Mitchell says on the subject of bins they get collected weekly, well yes they do, but one set gets taken one week and the other set the week after, therefore, with respect to the type of rubbish concerned it is a fortnightly collection, now that not too difficult to understand is it.
You may also want to watch:
So, if I am in MG Mitchell's words "thick" and part of a "rag-tag" organisation, so be it, but at least I am supporting the only party that want the UK governed by Westminster and not by proxy form the EU.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks