UFO PICTURE: One reader thinks it's doctored, another says they're a reflection.
REAL obvious tampering on the pixels in the UFO picture. They re squared off on the outside of each of the blocks that have a UFO. There are only two pictures of UFOs which have been copied and then pasted to look like four since the other two are identic
REAL obvious tampering on the pixels in the UFO picture.
They're squared off on the outside of each of the blocks that have a UFO.
There are only two pictures of UFOs which have been copied and then pasted to look like four since the other two are identical.
It's a real easy matter of taking the picture and throwing it into a photo program or even Paint and clicking on 8x in order to view the pixels.
It's a 100per cent hoax - no question.
- 1 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 2 Missing woman back home
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Academy students pitch to the ‘dragons’ for new sports club
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 7 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 8 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 9 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 10 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
IN regards to your UFO picture, it looks like the reflection of the room's ceiling lights, in the glass of the window through which the photo was taken.