UFO PICTURE: One reader thinks it's doctored, another says they're a reflection.
REAL obvious tampering on the pixels in the UFO picture. They re squared off on the outside of each of the blocks that have a UFO. There are only two pictures of UFOs which have been copied and then pasted to look like four since the other two are identic
REAL obvious tampering on the pixels in the UFO picture.
They're squared off on the outside of each of the blocks that have a UFO.
There are only two pictures of UFOs which have been copied and then pasted to look like four since the other two are identical.
It's a real easy matter of taking the picture and throwing it into a photo program or even Paint and clicking on 8x in order to view the pixels.
You may also want to watch:
It's a 100per cent hoax - no question.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 7 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 10 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
IN regards to your UFO picture, it looks like the reflection of the room's ceiling lights, in the glass of the window through which the photo was taken.