Too late to save Labour
HOW refreshing to hear a Labour voice calling for the cessation of youth drinking (letters, last week). But hold on, which Government gave us 24-hour drinking? Which Government was to be tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime, and now kicks crimina
HOW refreshing to hear a Labour voice calling for the cessation of youth drinking (letters, last week).
But hold on, which Government gave us 24-hour drinking? Which Government was to be tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime, and now kicks criminals out of prison faster than the courts can put them there?
Which Government allows so many immigrants in that it has now lost complete control of who is here and just does not know how many Eastern European criminals are in the country?
Which Government gave us fortnightly rubbish collections? Which Government is closing local post offices willy nilly?
You may also want to watch:
Mind you I must be careful since I am again impinging on their love of the EU because the last two can be laid fairly and squarely on the EU directives.
Hopefully come the next General Election the worst Government I have known in 70 years will be sent into space further than the galaxy Andromeda , never to return, taking with it the con artists of the EU.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 6 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 7 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 10 New book launches recording family's Covid-19 experience
But then what alternative is there? Conservative!! still don't know what to do about Europe, just bury your head don't mention it then it might go away. Lib/Dems!! Well let's all dance to the European anthem and be good Europeans don't matter about the thousands who gave their lives to preserve what they are all intent on giving away. Need I say more?