Too late to save Labour
HOW refreshing to hear a Labour voice calling for the cessation of youth drinking (letters, last week). But hold on, which Government gave us 24-hour drinking? Which Government was to be tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime, and now kicks crimina
HOW refreshing to hear a Labour voice calling for the cessation of youth drinking (letters, last week).
But hold on, which Government gave us 24-hour drinking? Which Government was to be tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime, and now kicks criminals out of prison faster than the courts can put them there?
Which Government allows so many immigrants in that it has now lost complete control of who is here and just does not know how many Eastern European criminals are in the country?
Which Government gave us fortnightly rubbish collections? Which Government is closing local post offices willy nilly?
Mind you I must be careful since I am again impinging on their love of the EU because the last two can be laid fairly and squarely on the EU directives.
Hopefully come the next General Election the worst Government I have known in 70 years will be sent into space further than the galaxy Andromeda , never to return, taking with it the con artists of the EU.
- 1 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 2 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 3 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 4 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 5 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 8 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 9 Fenmen 'not far' from turning fortunes round despite second straight loss
- 10 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
But then what alternative is there? Conservative!! still don't know what to do about Europe, just bury your head don't mention it then it might go away. Lib/Dems!! Well let's all dance to the European anthem and be good Europeans don't matter about the thousands who gave their lives to preserve what they are all intent on giving away. Need I say more?