TIME SURELY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FILTHY STATE OF FENLAND LOOS
HERE, here to the Editor in the current edition commenting on the state of Fenland lavatories. I have had occasion to use both March town centre and City Road recently and I was disgusted with the state of them. The town centre ones were extremely busy s
HERE, here to the Editor in the current edition commenting on the state of Fenland lavatories.
I have had occasion to use both March town centre and City Road recently and I was disgusted with the state of them.
The town centre ones were extremely busy so why oh why does the council not charge a small fee to pay for cleaning and maintenance etc?
Never in all the places I have visited have I seen such a filthy public facility, and it wasn't just the cleaning the maintenance was appalling: you were lucky if you could find one to use that worked.
You may also want to watch:
Fen folk will never get shot of their nationwide reputation for being unwelcoming to outsiders if this is how visitors to the area are treated, expected to use such a facility. The quotation you can always tell a place by its toilets says it all.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Tesco staff self-isolate after being ‘pinged’ by track and trace
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Firefighters left tackling 'deliberate' car blaze for over an hour
- 7 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 8 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 9 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
(Let us know your views. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)