TIME SURELY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FILTHY STATE OF FENLAND LOOS
HERE, here to the Editor in the current edition commenting on the state of Fenland lavatories. I have had occasion to use both March town centre and City Road recently and I was disgusted with the state of them. The town centre ones were extremely busy s
HERE, here to the Editor in the current edition commenting on the state of Fenland lavatories.
I have had occasion to use both March town centre and City Road recently and I was disgusted with the state of them.
The town centre ones were extremely busy so why oh why does the council not charge a small fee to pay for cleaning and maintenance etc?
Never in all the places I have visited have I seen such a filthy public facility, and it wasn't just the cleaning the maintenance was appalling: you were lucky if you could find one to use that worked.
You may also want to watch:
Fen folk will never get shot of their nationwide reputation for being unwelcoming to outsiders if this is how visitors to the area are treated, expected to use such a facility. The quotation you can always tell a place by its toilets says it all.
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 5 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 6 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 7 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 8 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 9 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 10 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
(Let us know your views. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)