THOMAS CLARKSON: I was disgusted after reading damaging letter
I AM writing on behalf of all students and staff at the Thomas Clarkson Community College. I was disgusted after reading the damaging letter about the school, entitled What s gone wrong . I have found many flaws in the letter, such as the claim that ther
I AM writing on behalf of all students and staff at the Thomas Clarkson Community College. I was disgusted after reading the damaging letter about the school, entitled "What's gone wrong".
I have found many flaws in the letter, such as the claim that there was a gang fight between Eastern European and native children. I can tell you this was not a gang fight, but two different people from two different backgrounds, settling a dispute.
We have some of the best teachers in the country, all with different personal fantastic attributes which they add to the school community day in, day out.
The letter states that corridors become battle grounds and home times become very dangerous. My answer to that statement is, Sir, what planet are you on?
You may also want to watch:
The corridors are not battlegrounds at all. You are making it sound as if everyone feels threatened and uncomfortable around the school. You are wrong; there is friendly banter between children of all age groups, and a strong bond between the school community.
And as for the comments saying GCSE results are among the poorest, this is complete nonsense. You have not seen the effort and commitment of the current Year 11s. They have worked to their full potential for the past five years, and GCSE results are set to be a new record.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 3 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 4 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog
- 5 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 10 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
Thank you for reading this.
Head boy 2008-2009