THOMAS CLARKSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE: Student thanks school for support
I AM writing this letter to show my appreciation for the help and support I have received from Thomas Clarkson Community College, Wisbech.I am currently in year 11 and studying hard for my GCSEs. I didn t know how I could thank them, but I didn t want t
I AM writing this letter to show my appreciation for the help and support I have received from Thomas Clarkson Community College, Wisbech.
I am currently in year 11 and studying hard for my GCSEs.
I didn't know how I could thank them, but I didn't want to thank them in person I wanted to do something different, so I thought I would write a letter.
The school has continuously helped me since I started in year 7, and they have never given up on me.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Allgood especially, has kept me in school and kept me on track, so I could get the best possible set of exam results I can achieve.
There is also Mrs Worrallo who is always there when I got into trouble and helped me put it right.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 10 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
The ISU has played a big part in my education, when I was getting into trouble I would sometimes go in there for my lessons and Nicki Cobbin would help me, along with the other staff that work in there.
But I do have to say a big thank you to Louise Bass who has always been there when I have needed someone to talk to, and she always listens to me, which has been a great in helping me succeed at school.
But there is one person I can't forget, and that is Mr Cooke, he has helped me so much and helped me realise what I can achieve, and has helped me gain good grades in drama and is always there to offer help, if I don't understand anything.
So a big thanks to everyone at Thomas Clarkson Community College in helping me through my time there.
When I have finished school I would like to do my A Levels and go to university, all this wouldn't have been possible without the help from the school.
I also have to say a big thanks to Emily Brown, who was the raising achievement learning mentor last year, she has helped me tremendously thanks
Year 11 Student