THOMAS CLARKSON COMMUNITY COLLEGE: A school to be really proud of
I AM writing to show my appreciation to Thomas Clarkson Community College.I am in year 10 studying for my GCSEs and working very hard.Everyone is quick to pick up on the bad points of the school, but there are so many good ones, such as The Sound of Mus
I AM writing to show my appreciation to Thomas Clarkson Community College.
I am in year 10 studying for my GCSEs and working very hard.
Everyone is quick to pick up on the bad points of the school, but there are so many good ones, such as The Sound of Music last week.
I was part of the tech team operating the lights and I would like to thank everyone involved.
You may also want to watch:
It goes to show it is a good school and is improving all the time.
If it wasn't for certain members of staff at school I would be failing miserably.
- 1 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 2 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 9 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
I was the first year 10 student to get an A* in drama a few months ago.
I am proud to say that I am a Thomas Clarkson student.
My ambition is to go into teaching drama, and I wouldn't be able to do that if it wasn't for the school.
YEAR 10 STUDENT
I WRITE to send my warmest congratulations to the Thomas Clarkson Community College on their performance of The Sound of Music.
What a terrific sense of team work and spirit, brought together by Mr Cooke and Mr Keer, the pupils and friends of TCCC, to offer a production that the pupils, families and town of Wisbech should be proud of.
I hope anybody who has doubts about the school got to see this production and witness all at TCCC working together and producing great results.
If the energy given to this production was the same given to their course work, then TCC is on the up.
I WOULD like to say how impressed I was with Thomas Clarkson Community College's production of The Sound of Music.
With high energy and impressive vocals, the students exuded confidence that commanded the stage and every parent/carer who has a son or daughter involved should be extremely proud.
Thomas Clarkson Community College should be receiving the reputation it deserves. The students share high talent that sometimes goes unnoticed.
I look forward to watching the next year's production and seeing fresh faces that may, in years to come, be the next Julie Andrews.