TERRINGTON ST JOHN: Will the village ever get a new letter box?
WILL there ever be a new letter box for Terrington St John. The letter box stands on a prominent corner in the village, the bus stop – where everyone stands all day and every day. It is absolutely filthy – thick green filth and poo of every description co
WILL there ever be a new letter box for Terrington St John.
The letter box stands on a prominent corner in the village, the bus stop - where everyone stands all day and every day.
It is absolutely filthy - thick green filth and poo of every description covers it.
I get people knocking on my door late at night and early in the mornings, which I can do well without, enquiring if mail is collected from that box or is it obsolete.
You may also want to watch:
It is an absolute disgrace, it doesn't even get scrubbed or a lick of paint, someone somewhere must be responsible.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
Terrington St John