TERRINGTON ST JOHN: Will the village ever get a new letter box?
WILL there ever be a new letter box for Terrington St John. The letter box stands on a prominent corner in the village, the bus stop – where everyone stands all day and every day. It is absolutely filthy – thick green filth and poo of every description co
WILL there ever be a new letter box for Terrington St John.
The letter box stands on a prominent corner in the village, the bus stop - where everyone stands all day and every day.
It is absolutely filthy - thick green filth and poo of every description covers it.
I get people knocking on my door late at night and early in the mornings, which I can do well without, enquiring if mail is collected from that box or is it obsolete.
You may also want to watch:
It is an absolute disgrace, it doesn't even get scrubbed or a lick of paint, someone somewhere must be responsible.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 10 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
Terrington St John