Take part in blinfolded walk
AT precisely noon on Thursday October 8, World Sight Day, we would like you to take a step into the unknown with us. Over 950 Lions Clubs throughout the islands are being asked to co-ordinate the largest blindfolded walk on records, with club members, civ
AT precisely noon on Thursday October 8, World Sight Day, we would like you to take a step into the unknown with us.
Over 950 Lions Clubs throughout the islands are being asked to co-ordinate the largest blindfolded walk on records, with club members, civic leaders and local dignitaries all setting off on a 300 metre walk.
We are asking you to be part of our step into the unknown by taking 300 steps of your own.
With over 1.3 million members in 46,000 clubs in 205 countries, Lions Clubs International has a long, proud, history of supporting the blind and visually impaired.
You may also want to watch:
We thank you for agreeing with Sylvia Keane to help us get our message across and look forward to meeting you at March Town Hall at noon on the day.
SYVIA MANSFIELD - SECRETARY
- 1 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 4 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
March Lions Club