Shooting gang thugs
SHOOTING season has begun. Following my letter a few weeks ago regarding the Shooting of Wildlife for Sport I have received many emails backing my views and one against them. So the public vote seems to come down against shooting wildlife for sporting pu
SHOOTING season has begun.
Following my letter a few weeks ago regarding the Shooting of Wildlife for Sport I have received many emails backing my views and one against them. So the public vote seems to come down against shooting wildlife for sporting purposes.
To add to this some one has removed one of my pheasant/partridge feeders from our land. I use this for feeding of the birds 365 days a year, unlike the shoots that only feed when they want to shoot.
I believe this shows the mentality of the shooting gangs. Most are thugs, that like their own way, and they will get it if they can.
You may also want to watch:
They have hundreds of acres to shoot yet they have to intrude on to my small patch, which is a haven for wildlife just to try and prove they are boss.
Sorry lads and lasses, but it didn't work.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running
It is not only the birds these people are killing its deer, The Fens have only recently seen deer arrive, I have several here, what a wonderful sight they are too. But they are shot. I will ask the same question as I did in my first letter what do they get out of shooting these creatures? I have not yet had what I would call a sensible answer.
My address for replies is
Harps Hall Road, Walton Highway, PE147DL. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org