SEX SHOP: Some reasons why I opposed this plan of Mr Ibrahim's
A LOT of people are very concerned about the application for a licence by Tony Ibrahim for a sex shop in Guyhirn. The objections are on the basis of 1. Close proximity to children s play areas. 2. The character of the area. 3. The character of the ap
A LOT of people are very concerned about the application for a licence by Tony Ibrahim for a sex shop in Guyhirn.
The objections are on the basis of
1. Close proximity to children's play areas.
2. The character of the area.
3. The character of the applicant . Much of what he said to the Wisbech Standard was, in my opinion, less than entirely truthful, and he has plans which extend much further that what he has put in his application. Also he has not applied for change of use, so his licence application may be construed as a little premature.
If Mr Ibrahim were to withdraw the application and apply for change of use first in the normal way perhaps people would not perceive his application with such suspicion.
- 1 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 4 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Missing woman back home
- 7 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 8 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 9 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 10 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'