SEX SHOP: Some reasons why I opposed this plan of Mr Ibrahim's
A LOT of people are very concerned about the application for a licence by Tony Ibrahim for a sex shop in Guyhirn. The objections are on the basis of 1. Close proximity to children s play areas. 2. The character of the area. 3. The character of the ap
A LOT of people are very concerned about the application for a licence by Tony Ibrahim for a sex shop in Guyhirn.
The objections are on the basis of
1. Close proximity to children's play areas.
2. The character of the area.
You may also want to watch:
3. The character of the applicant . Much of what he said to the Wisbech Standard was, in my opinion, less than entirely truthful, and he has plans which extend much further that what he has put in his application. Also he has not applied for change of use, so his licence application may be construed as a little premature.
If Mr Ibrahim were to withdraw the application and apply for change of use first in the normal way perhaps people would not perceive his application with such suspicion.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians