SEX SHOP: Some reasons why I opposed this plan of Mr Ibrahim's
A LOT of people are very concerned about the application for a licence by Tony Ibrahim for a sex shop in Guyhirn. The objections are on the basis of 1. Close proximity to children s play areas. 2. The character of the area. 3. The character of the ap
A LOT of people are very concerned about the application for a licence by Tony Ibrahim for a sex shop in Guyhirn.
The objections are on the basis of
1. Close proximity to children's play areas.
2. The character of the area.
You may also want to watch:
3. The character of the applicant . Much of what he said to the Wisbech Standard was, in my opinion, less than entirely truthful, and he has plans which extend much further that what he has put in his application. Also he has not applied for change of use, so his licence application may be construed as a little premature.
If Mr Ibrahim were to withdraw the application and apply for change of use first in the normal way perhaps people would not perceive his application with such suspicion.
- 1 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 2 Dogs 'whining and crying' claims kennels objector
- 3 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs
- 4 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 5 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 6 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 7 First wholetime woman firefighter in Cambs retires after 30 years
- 8 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Two appear in court for murder after victim dies from 2006 assault