SCHOOLS: Discipline, routine, classroom order and well-behaved children, all lacking in society
THERE needs to be discipline, routine, good order in the classroom, and well behaved children, these attributes which I feel are sadly lacking in society as a whole. This traditional attitude some people may say is rather old fashioned . But it needs to
THERE needs to be discipline, routine, good order in the classroom, and well behaved children, these attributes which I feel are sadly lacking in society as a whole.
This traditional attitude some people may say is rather "old fashioned".
But it needs to be brought back into schools and kept up in their homes to develop in children self-discipline, acceptable behaviour and good manners, as well as teaching them the basic skills of reading, writing and arithmetic.
Television should be closely monitored, too much violence, crime and horror is shown at earlier times when a child could watch, also the DVDs and now especially the modern computers.
You may also want to watch:
Chat rooms can be a danger to young minds. They may act out in play, the murders and horror scenes or the very distasteful sexual scenes. Acting is one thing but not reality, teach your children this.
The things portrayed in films are not real. Actors killed get up and walk away. But in real life they are dead.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 9 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
PETER AND JOYCE SMITH