SCHOOLS: Discipline, routine, classroom order and well-behaved children, all lacking in society
THERE needs to be discipline, routine, good order in the classroom, and well behaved children, these attributes which I feel are sadly lacking in society as a whole. This traditional attitude some people may say is rather old fashioned . But it needs to
THERE needs to be discipline, routine, good order in the classroom, and well behaved children, these attributes which I feel are sadly lacking in society as a whole.
This traditional attitude some people may say is rather "old fashioned".
But it needs to be brought back into schools and kept up in their homes to develop in children self-discipline, acceptable behaviour and good manners, as well as teaching them the basic skills of reading, writing and arithmetic.
Television should be closely monitored, too much violence, crime and horror is shown at earlier times when a child could watch, also the DVDs and now especially the modern computers.
You may also want to watch:
Chat rooms can be a danger to young minds. They may act out in play, the murders and horror scenes or the very distasteful sexual scenes. Acting is one thing but not reality, teach your children this.
The things portrayed in films are not real. Actors killed get up and walk away. But in real life they are dead.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 6 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 7 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 8 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 9 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 10 New book launches recording family's Covid-19 experience
PETER AND JOYCE SMITH