SCHOOLS: Discipline, routine, classroom order and well-behaved children, all lacking in society
THERE needs to be discipline, routine, good order in the classroom, and well behaved children, these attributes which I feel are sadly lacking in society as a whole. This traditional attitude some people may say is rather old fashioned . But it needs to
THERE needs to be discipline, routine, good order in the classroom, and well behaved children, these attributes which I feel are sadly lacking in society as a whole.
This traditional attitude some people may say is rather "old fashioned".
But it needs to be brought back into schools and kept up in their homes to develop in children self-discipline, acceptable behaviour and good manners, as well as teaching them the basic skills of reading, writing and arithmetic.
Television should be closely monitored, too much violence, crime and horror is shown at earlier times when a child could watch, also the DVDs and now especially the modern computers.
Chat rooms can be a danger to young minds. They may act out in play, the murders and horror scenes or the very distasteful sexual scenes. Acting is one thing but not reality, teach your children this.
The things portrayed in films are not real. Actors killed get up and walk away. But in real life they are dead.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 3 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 4 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 5 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 6 Knife-wielding teen jailed after week-long crime spree in Wisbech
- 7 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 8 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 9 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 10 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
PETER AND JOYCE SMITH