Royal Mail staff should get back to work
OH wouldn t it be nice to have a postal service of yesteryear. Stamps at half price or more of today s rates, letters you could read at your breakfast table and a second delivery when you were having your elevenses. Don t the post people realise the damag
OH wouldn't it be nice to have a postal service of yesteryear. Stamps at half price or more of today's rates, letters you could read at your breakfast table and a second delivery when you were having your elevenses.
Don't the post people realise the damage they are doing to their industry and to local and national businesses?
When you are out of a job the hierarchy who are calling for these stoppages will still have their jobs plus pensions etc.
Come on and get back to normal working and be proud once again to be called Royal Mail.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 3 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal