Royal Mail staff should get back to work
OH wouldn t it be nice to have a postal service of yesteryear. Stamps at half price or more of today s rates, letters you could read at your breakfast table and a second delivery when you were having your elevenses. Don t the post people realise the damag
OH wouldn't it be nice to have a postal service of yesteryear. Stamps at half price or more of today's rates, letters you could read at your breakfast table and a second delivery when you were having your elevenses.
Don't the post people realise the damage they are doing to their industry and to local and national businesses?
When you are out of a job the hierarchy who are calling for these stoppages will still have their jobs plus pensions etc.
Come on and get back to normal working and be proud once again to be called Royal Mail.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 4 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter