Royal Mail staff should get back to work
OH wouldn t it be nice to have a postal service of yesteryear. Stamps at half price or more of today s rates, letters you could read at your breakfast table and a second delivery when you were having your elevenses. Don t the post people realise the damag
OH wouldn't it be nice to have a postal service of yesteryear. Stamps at half price or more of today's rates, letters you could read at your breakfast table and a second delivery when you were having your elevenses.
Don't the post people realise the damage they are doing to their industry and to local and national businesses?
When you are out of a job the hierarchy who are calling for these stoppages will still have their jobs plus pensions etc.
Come on and get back to normal working and be proud once again to be called Royal Mail.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 3 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 4 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 5 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’