ROAD SAFETY CAMPAIGN: New Facebook site attracts 81 new members
THE Fenland Road Safety Campaign s recently-launched Facebook site attracted 81 new members over the Bank Holiday weekend. Giving details of the campaign s latest news and coming events, it s proving a great way to share information and for people from ne
THE Fenland Road Safety Campaign's recently-launched Facebook site attracted 81 new members over the Bank Holiday weekend.
Giving details of the campaign's latest news and coming events, it's proving a great way to share information and for people from near and far to register their support for the campaign's efforts to improve local road safety, especially on the notorious Fen river roads.
The campaign is currently promoting an online petition to the Prime Minister, supporting the installation of barriers on the North Bank, Forty Foot and Sixteen Foot Bank roads. The Facebook site contains an easy link to the Petition.
Just 200 signatures are needed by next Thursday to oblige the PM's Office to respond, but the greater the number, the stronger the message will be, so do sign up if you wish to show your support.
You may also want to watch:
Fenland Road Safety Campaign
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 MP full of praise as club reaches £90k towards 3G pitch
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'