WITH regard to the following I think a publication in our local newspaper might do the trick, whereas all my efforts have failed. I am talking about accidents at nearby rivers. For months now five street lamps at Chain Bridge, March have not been working
WITH regard to the following I think a publication in our local newspaper might do the trick, whereas all my efforts have failed. I am talking about accidents at nearby rivers.
For months now five street lamps at Chain Bridge, March have not been working. This particular bridge is the one that spans the river.
Whilst there are still two lamps working out of the seven provided this area is now poorly lit. I have reported this matter to the authorities by verbal approach, also by letter but to date nothing has been done.
On Thursday January 17 both my wife and myself travelled by road to Peterborough during the evening. Lo and behold we found six other street lights out at Hobbs Lot Bridge and the junction of the Goosetree straight A141 junction. Both these junctions can be dangerous if not treated with care hence the need for street lighting.
You may also want to watch:
I hope that if published this letter has the desired effect.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months