WITH regard to the following I think a publication in our local newspaper might do the trick, whereas all my efforts have failed. I am talking about accidents at nearby rivers. For months now five street lamps at Chain Bridge, March have not been working
WITH regard to the following I think a publication in our local newspaper might do the trick, whereas all my efforts have failed. I am talking about accidents at nearby rivers.
For months now five street lamps at Chain Bridge, March have not been working. This particular bridge is the one that spans the river.
Whilst there are still two lamps working out of the seven provided this area is now poorly lit. I have reported this matter to the authorities by verbal approach, also by letter but to date nothing has been done.
On Thursday January 17 both my wife and myself travelled by road to Peterborough during the evening. Lo and behold we found six other street lights out at Hobbs Lot Bridge and the junction of the Goosetree straight A141 junction. Both these junctions can be dangerous if not treated with care hence the need for street lighting.
I hope that if published this letter has the desired effect.
- 1 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 2 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 3 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
- 8 Megan realises netball dream ahead of Commonwealth Games bow
- 9 Man admits west Norfolk arson
- 10 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough