WITH regard to the following I think a publication in our local newspaper might do the trick, whereas all my efforts have failed. I am talking about accidents at nearby rivers. For months now five street lamps at Chain Bridge, March have not been working
WITH regard to the following I think a publication in our local newspaper might do the trick, whereas all my efforts have failed. I am talking about accidents at nearby rivers.
For months now five street lamps at Chain Bridge, March have not been working. This particular bridge is the one that spans the river.
Whilst there are still two lamps working out of the seven provided this area is now poorly lit. I have reported this matter to the authorities by verbal approach, also by letter but to date nothing has been done.
On Thursday January 17 both my wife and myself travelled by road to Peterborough during the evening. Lo and behold we found six other street lights out at Hobbs Lot Bridge and the junction of the Goosetree straight A141 junction. Both these junctions can be dangerous if not treated with care hence the need for street lighting.
You may also want to watch:
I hope that if published this letter has the desired effect.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer