WITH regard to the following I think a publication in our local newspaper might do the trick, whereas all my efforts have failed. I am talking about accidents at nearby rivers. For months now five street lamps at Chain Bridge, March have not been working
WITH regard to the following I think a publication in our local newspaper might do the trick, whereas all my efforts have failed. I am talking about accidents at nearby rivers.
For months now five street lamps at Chain Bridge, March have not been working. This particular bridge is the one that spans the river.
Whilst there are still two lamps working out of the seven provided this area is now poorly lit. I have reported this matter to the authorities by verbal approach, also by letter but to date nothing has been done.
On Thursday January 17 both my wife and myself travelled by road to Peterborough during the evening. Lo and behold we found six other street lights out at Hobbs Lot Bridge and the junction of the Goosetree straight A141 junction. Both these junctions can be dangerous if not treated with care hence the need for street lighting.
You may also want to watch:
I hope that if published this letter has the desired effect.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 9 Historic building owners urged to use grant scheme before it’s too late