RING'S END: Please pick up dog mess when walking through nature reserve
I TOOK my young grandson to the Ring s End nature reserve last Sunday. It s a delightful little place, full of wildlife, plants etc.We parked at the old Twenty Foot crossing and strolled along the cycle path towards Whitemoor Prison.It was spoiled only
I TOOK my young grandson to the Ring's End nature reserve last Sunday. It's a delightful little place, full of wildlife, plants etc.
We parked at the old Twenty Foot crossing and strolled along the cycle path towards Whitemoor Prison.
It was spoiled only by the masses of 'dog mess' all along the path. Why can't dog owners take the mess home, or at least pick it up and throw it clear of the path?
Even those that carry the "token" plastic bag leave it hanging on a bush or fence.
These are not mindless children, but grown adults who really ought to know better. These selfish people are spoiling everyone else's enjoyment.
- 1 Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 2 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 5 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 6 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 7 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 8 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech