RING'S END: Please pick up dog mess when walking through nature reserve
I TOOK my young grandson to the Ring s End nature reserve last Sunday. It s a delightful little place, full of wildlife, plants etc.We parked at the old Twenty Foot crossing and strolled along the cycle path towards Whitemoor Prison.It was spoiled only
I TOOK my young grandson to the Ring's End nature reserve last Sunday. It's a delightful little place, full of wildlife, plants etc.
We parked at the old Twenty Foot crossing and strolled along the cycle path towards Whitemoor Prison.
It was spoiled only by the masses of 'dog mess' all along the path. Why can't dog owners take the mess home, or at least pick it up and throw it clear of the path?
Even those that carry the "token" plastic bag leave it hanging on a bush or fence.
You may also want to watch:
These are not mindless children, but grown adults who really ought to know better. These selfish people are spoiling everyone else's enjoyment.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running