See inside this Grade II listed former chapel in Wisbech
- Credit: Ellis Winters & Co
Dating back to 1856, this Grade II listed former Baptist chapel is packed with character features, including arched stained glass windows and vaulted ceilings.
Double doors lead from the walled area at the front of the property into a communal hallway, which in turn opens into this unique two-storey home.
Offered for sale with no chain or tenant in situ, the quirky accommodation includes two double bedrooms, a four piece en suite, plus a four piece bathroom and a utility room to the ground floor.
Upstairs there is a huge living area, a third double bedroom and a WC.
Double gates at the rear of the property open to a parking area, with the remainder of the garden laid to patio with inset shrubs and trees. Stairs lead up to an enclosed decking area.
Victoria Road, Wisbech
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
- 3 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
- 4 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 5 ‘Sudden death’ reported at Nene and Ramnoth School in Wisbech
- 6 Recap: A47 shut near Wisbech and King's Lynn after evening crash
- 7 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 8 Councillors reject plan to convert hotel block into housing
- 9 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
- 10 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
Ellis Winters & Co, 01354 701000, www.elliswinters.co.uk