POST OFFICES: Why we must keep in writing
WE have been fighting to save our post offices and the fight must go on. Keep on writing. Now we have another fight to join in. PCT have made plans to cease our local doctors surgeries, some have already been closed. The British Medical Association has
WE have been fighting to save our post offices and the fight must go on. Keep on writing.
Now we have another fight to join in. PCT have made plans to cease our local doctors' surgeries, some have already been closed.
The British Medical Association has announced the biggest NHS shakeup for years. From June 6 the 60th birthday of the NHS, BMA have sent out leaflets to villages and other clinics to ask doctors, nurses, staff and patients to sign a petition if they want to KEEP their own local surgery, and not have to travel miles away to someone who does not know our needs or medical history.
Please act now and sign your support for your doctor's surgery. We cannot lose our very precious local services.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 5 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 6 Share your views on our newspaper via reader survey
- 7 Woman ‘drink driver’ arrested for having no licence or insurance
- 8 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 9 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 10 Man who died in road crash is named
Via e mail