POST OFFICES: Why we must keep in writing
WE have been fighting to save our post offices and the fight must go on. Keep on writing. Now we have another fight to join in. PCT have made plans to cease our local doctors surgeries, some have already been closed. The British Medical Association has
WE have been fighting to save our post offices and the fight must go on. Keep on writing.
Now we have another fight to join in. PCT have made plans to cease our local doctors' surgeries, some have already been closed.
The British Medical Association has announced the biggest NHS shakeup for years. From June 6 the 60th birthday of the NHS, BMA have sent out leaflets to villages and other clinics to ask doctors, nurses, staff and patients to sign a petition if they want to KEEP their own local surgery, and not have to travel miles away to someone who does not know our needs or medical history.
Please act now and sign your support for your doctor's surgery. We cannot lose our very precious local services.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 9 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 10 Two drink drivers lose their licences
Via e mail