POST OFFICES: Why we must keep in writing
WE have been fighting to save our post offices and the fight must go on. Keep on writing. Now we have another fight to join in. PCT have made plans to cease our local doctors surgeries, some have already been closed. The British Medical Association has
WE have been fighting to save our post offices and the fight must go on. Keep on writing.
Now we have another fight to join in. PCT have made plans to cease our local doctors' surgeries, some have already been closed.
The British Medical Association has announced the biggest NHS shakeup for years. From June 6 the 60th birthday of the NHS, BMA have sent out leaflets to villages and other clinics to ask doctors, nurses, staff and patients to sign a petition if they want to KEEP their own local surgery, and not have to travel miles away to someone who does not know our needs or medical history.
Please act now and sign your support for your doctor's surgery. We cannot lose our very precious local services.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 3 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 4 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 5 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 6 Knife-wielding teen jailed after week-long crime spree in Wisbech
- 7 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 8 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 9 Recap: A47 shut near Wisbech and King's Lynn after evening crash
- 10 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
Via e mail