Please stop car if you hit a dog
IF I may, I would like to address through your paper the person who killed my family s dog outside our home on Wales Bank on Monday, February 18. Whilst I understand that she had no business being on the lane, it was unfortunate that she had managed to sn
IF I may, I would like to address through your paper the person who killed my family's dog outside our home on Wales Bank on Monday, February 18.
Whilst I understand that she had no business being on the lane, it was unfortunate that she had managed to sneak out when the children arrived home from school.
Once it was noticed she was missing, my children and wife came out to look for her and she was found dead in the road, having been hit by a car.
Had you bothered to stop when you hit her and knock on the door, you would have saved them from a most upsetting discovery and the disbelief that somebody could act so cruelly.
You may also want to watch:
Had you bothered to drive more carefully on what is a blind and dangerous corner then you may have avoided her altogether and saved my children from the tears they have shed all evening and the total devastation that they now feel at the loss of a member of the family.
I wonder if you had hit a pedestrian, would you have left them dead in the road too?
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 10 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors