Please stop car if you hit a dog
IF I may, I would like to address through your paper the person who killed my family s dog outside our home on Wales Bank on Monday, February 18. Whilst I understand that she had no business being on the lane, it was unfortunate that she had managed to sn
IF I may, I would like to address through your paper the person who killed my family's dog outside our home on Wales Bank on Monday, February 18.
Whilst I understand that she had no business being on the lane, it was unfortunate that she had managed to sneak out when the children arrived home from school.
Once it was noticed she was missing, my children and wife came out to look for her and she was found dead in the road, having been hit by a car.
Had you bothered to stop when you hit her and knock on the door, you would have saved them from a most upsetting discovery and the disbelief that somebody could act so cruelly.
Had you bothered to drive more carefully on what is a blind and dangerous corner then you may have avoided her altogether and saved my children from the tears they have shed all evening and the total devastation that they now feel at the loss of a member of the family.
I wonder if you had hit a pedestrian, would you have left them dead in the road too?
- 1 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 2 Man and teenager jailed after carrying out ‘horrific’ homophobic attack
- 3 Over 6,000 homes approved across Cambridgeshire this year
- 4 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had worsening dementia’
- 5 Wisbech Swimming Club member gains place at British Swimming Championships final
- 6 Over 480 arrests for drink driving across county, say police
- 7 Mayor's visit inspires Fenmen to cup thrashing
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had undiagnosed Alzheimer’s’
- 10 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder