PLANE CRASH DENTIST: A true unsung hero
IT is often said that no one likes their dentist but Kevin Young made a routine visit to his surgery pleasurable. Since arriving in March more than 20 years ago, my family and I have enjoyed the professionalism of Kevin and the attentiveness of his staf
IT is often said that "no one likes their dentist" but Kevin Young made a routine visit to his surgery pleasurable.
Since arriving in March more than 20 years ago, my family and I have enjoyed the professionalism of Kevin and the attentiveness of his staff.
It is unbelievable that such a kind and gentle man is no longer with us and our deepest sympathy is extended to his wife Linda and his children.
If there were a true candidate for an OBE or greater honour, it should have been to an unsung hero like Kevin. March will be a much poorer town for his loss, and I personally am deeply saddened by his passing.
You may also want to watch:
JOHN, LINDA, NARDINE & NATALIE TUERENA
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 3 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 4 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 5 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 6 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 7 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region