PLANE CRASH DENTIST: A true unsung hero
IT is often said that no one likes their dentist but Kevin Young made a routine visit to his surgery pleasurable. Since arriving in March more than 20 years ago, my family and I have enjoyed the professionalism of Kevin and the attentiveness of his staf
IT is often said that "no one likes their dentist" but Kevin Young made a routine visit to his surgery pleasurable.
Since arriving in March more than 20 years ago, my family and I have enjoyed the professionalism of Kevin and the attentiveness of his staff.
It is unbelievable that such a kind and gentle man is no longer with us and our deepest sympathy is extended to his wife Linda and his children.
If there were a true candidate for an OBE or greater honour, it should have been to an unsung hero like Kevin. March will be a much poorer town for his loss, and I personally am deeply saddened by his passing.
JOHN, LINDA, NARDINE & NATALIE TUERENA
- 1 Mechanic turned astrophotographer's stunning images of space
- 2 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Missing woman back home
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 8 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 9 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 10 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town