PLANE CRASH DENTIST: A true unsung hero
IT is often said that no one likes their dentist but Kevin Young made a routine visit to his surgery pleasurable. Since arriving in March more than 20 years ago, my family and I have enjoyed the professionalism of Kevin and the attentiveness of his staf
IT is often said that "no one likes their dentist" but Kevin Young made a routine visit to his surgery pleasurable.
Since arriving in March more than 20 years ago, my family and I have enjoyed the professionalism of Kevin and the attentiveness of his staff.
It is unbelievable that such a kind and gentle man is no longer with us and our deepest sympathy is extended to his wife Linda and his children.
If there were a true candidate for an OBE or greater honour, it should have been to an unsung hero like Kevin. March will be a much poorer town for his loss, and I personally am deeply saddened by his passing.
JOHN, LINDA, NARDINE & NATALIE TUERENA
- 1 Arsonist started fire in Wisbech care home
- 2 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 3 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 4 Smiles return as bridge re-painting comes to an end
- 5 Armed police swoop on youngsters brandishing suspected hand gun
- 6 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
- 7 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 8 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 9 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 10 Have you seen Harry Gibson? He's wanted by police