PLANE CRASH DENTIST: A true unsung hero
IT is often said that no one likes their dentist but Kevin Young made a routine visit to his surgery pleasurable. Since arriving in March more than 20 years ago, my family and I have enjoyed the professionalism of Kevin and the attentiveness of his staf
IT is often said that "no one likes their dentist" but Kevin Young made a routine visit to his surgery pleasurable.
Since arriving in March more than 20 years ago, my family and I have enjoyed the professionalism of Kevin and the attentiveness of his staff.
It is unbelievable that such a kind and gentle man is no longer with us and our deepest sympathy is extended to his wife Linda and his children.
If there were a true candidate for an OBE or greater honour, it should have been to an unsung hero like Kevin. March will be a much poorer town for his loss, and I personally am deeply saddened by his passing.
You may also want to watch:
JOHN, LINDA, NARDINE & NATALIE TUERENA
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer